Here it is in all its flayvaful glory! Introducing Flayvaful by Nathaniel Smith of The Grubsworks Kitchen, publishing with Murdoch Books in April 2024!
With over 1 million TikTok followers who know him as the King of Flayvas, Nathan aka The Grubworks Kitchen wants to show you how experimenting with classic family dishes can be tasty and fun.
In FLAYVAFUL – his debut cookbook! – his Jamaican heritage influences many of his dishes, which are packed full of spice, flavour and personality. Nathan makes everything so easy to recreate at home, whether you're after a breakfast treat, a family meal or some banging street food. How about trying:
- Plantain Waffles (Rise & Shine)
- Peppered Steak Pie (Main Flayvas)
- Hot Honey Chicken Nuggets (Word on the Street)
- Crispy Okra Bites (Snack It Up & Sides)
- Ginger Toffee Spiced Pudding (Sweet Tings)
- Mango Hot Sauce (Spice & Flayva It Up)
If you're bored of your dinner routine or scared to get in the kitchen, FLAYVAFUL offers stand-out recipes that will change your cooking game forever.