We are happy to consider most fiction, non-fiction and children’s book proposals – to find out more about our agents and what they are currently looking for, please click here.
Please carefully read our guidelines below before sending your submission.
We specifically do not represent:
- short stories or novellas
- educational textbooks
- film scripts or stage plays
For works of fiction, children’s and young adult fiction or narrative non-fiction, please send:
- a short synopsis including details of the entire plot, for fiction
- the first three chapters (no more than 50 pages) double spaced
- a covering letter including details of any previously published work
For illustrated non-fiction, please send:
- a detailed outline
- sample material (if available)
- information regarding previously published work
For children’s picture books, please send:
- the full text
- sample illustrations (if you have any)
All submissions can be emailed to [email protected]
Please do not send submissions addressed for the attention of more than one agent within the agency.
Due to the high volume of submissions we receive, we’re not able to acknowledge receipt or offer detailed feedback. If you receive no response from us within 8-12 weeks, unfortunately your submission has not been successful on this occasion.
If you send hard copy submissions in the post, please provide an email address for all correspondence, or an appropriately stamped and addressed envelope for returns. All hard copy submissions should be sent to:
Suite C, Victory House
The submission of material is done so solely at your own risk. We cannot accept any responsibility for material sent to us, and its subsequent potential loss or damage.
We do not charge a reading fee.